5 oceans

https://perb.cc/xenforo/threads/north-shore-amps.297328/#post-2178554 


Angela

https://perb.cc/xenforo/threads/massage-quest-quick-reviews-beryl-lilys-bonus-rounds.305143/page-2#post-2239524 (later edited)

Very Cute petite Vietnamese girl, with just enough small tits to play with and a good little tush. Proportions are very good, lightly tanned skin. I wish I knew how to describe her look better but facially I found her attractive and quite ethnic looking in a good way. Massage was good , playful and adventurous. Hops on top of you from behind, moves up and down on you with her knees etc. All this is done playfully. Offered body slide for 150 total incld 45 min massage ( well worth it) . She got naked, without me noticing from behind, applied more oil and begin lovely sensual teasing from behind as she slid up down etc, spun her self around etc with feet towards me. This was my first body slide and was great. I looked over my shoulder behind me during this and saw her ass propped up and pussy with her arched back moving back and forth. Super hot. Turned around, cowgirl position (not fs) just stroking my cock with her kitty until I popped. Lovely. Deff reccoment..

Sally

Sally? I wish I could recall if this name is accurate. Also young, tanned skin and vietnamese girl. Slim, but just the right amount of everything everywhere for a petite frame also. Girl spoke english well, said she has been in Canada for about 2 years? I like her attitude, very easy going, yet slightly funny and forward at the same time. She has this aura of " Uh'huh, Let's be real, you and I know what you are here for, ok?" In a positive and coquette ish way. It is endearing. Almost like light teasing that turns into flirting irl. Similar technique for massage as angela's. This was actually my first session here, so I recall beginning to touch her legs slightly and she grabbed my hands, pulled them up to grope her ass cheeks and said something along the lines of "if you're gonna touch me, touch properly haha, this is better right?" Great ice breaker. I honestly don't recall a ton of her teasing but I'm sure it was there. Hand job was good, lifted up her dress, pulled her panties down and participated in light digits. Around butthole exterior and tiny bit inside, lots of clit play etc. I busted. Likely a ymmv thing but more was likely on table. 110 for 45min or possibly 100**


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reach consolidated

Amelia

Consolidated